| || |
ask me how would I go about correcting the uneven eye size of this
model using photo shop. The image on the left show that the model's eye
on the right is a bit smaller and uneven. The image on the right shows
how I corrected that. This is how it was done:
1) In photoshop, go to filter
2) select liquify
in the liquify dialogue, on the left side, fifth tool down is the bloat
tool. That the one with the arrows pointing out in four directions.
4) place the brush on top of the right eye and adjust the brush size to a little bit larger than the eye.
5) then click on the right eye until the size matches the eye on the left.
6) click OK and you're finished with liquify.
the pupil in the right eye looks unnatural too. to make them match, I
select the pupil on the left eye. With the elliptical marquee tool set
at zero feather with anti-alias.
7) select the left eye pupil holding the shift key to constrain the selection with a circle.
8) cut and paste or command j the left pupil.
9) you now have a layer with just the pupil
10) get move tool and place it on top of the pupil on the right.
11) layer>flatten image
I smooth the skin too. But that's for the next time.
| ||Posted 10/25/2006 1:03 AM - 10790 Views - 8 eProps - 7 comments|
Give eProps or Post a Comment